10 and 2 Traffic School
14 HOURS OF INSTRUCTION
Our NEWEST core program is adjusted to fit in most of the 18-hour plan. This plan provides the same curriculum behind-the-wheel as the 18 and 24-hour plan with either a couple of the beginner or advanced sessions removed. This is perfect for the student that has a little driving but looking for something shorter than the 18/24 plans and still get most of the Car Control, Defensive Driving and Predictive Driving Curriculum.
- 14 hours of driving in up to 10 lessons
- Free Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Insurance Discount Certificate
We custom tailor every lesson plan to fit each student’s needs and they can learn at their own pace.
Online Traffic School Courses
We offer online courses for removing points on your license, driver education, and insurance discounts!
4 hour - BDI $39.99
4 Horas - BDI $39.99
6-Hour Florida Mature Driver Course - $49.99
6-Hour Florida Mature Driver Course (En Español)- $49.99
8 hour - BDI $59.99
8 Horas - BDI $59.99
12 hour - ADI $89.99
12 Horas - ADI $89.99
First Time Driver's TLSAE - Drug & Alcohol Class $29.99
Nuevo de Manejar- Clase de Alcohol y Drogas $29.99
First Time Driver Package - $69.95
Nuevo de Manejar - $69.95
First Time Driver Package with Practice - $89.95
Nuevo de Manejar con Practica- $89.95
Driving & Surviving- Teaching Teen Drivers $39.95
Learn to Drive the 10 and 2 Traffic School way!
Learning to drive is a process that needs to be done in a safe and controlled manner. It’s a learned skill-set and one of the most important aspects to most people’s lives. With today’s roadways and growing number of motorists, it is more important than ever to become a safe driver. The best method to become a safe driver while acquiring your license is to spend hours of time practicing with a certified driving instructor.
- Professional in-car driving instruction and experience
- Background checked and state certified instructors
- Modern state certified student driver cars with instructor controls
- Over 50 Years of practical instruction experience from current and retired law enforcement, career, performance, and state DMV driver trainers and examiners.