18 HOURS OF INSTRUCTION
Our core curriculum for our 24 hour program is condensed to fit into this 18 hour plan. This plan provides the same curriculum behind-the-wheel as the 24-hour plan in a slightly condensed format. Each student will get training from beginner to advanced as described in the 24-hour plan broken into three stages of Car Control, Defensive Driving and Predictive Driving.
- Free Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Insurance Discount Certificate
We custom tailor every lesson plan to fit each student’s needs and they can learn at their own pace.
Learn to Drive the 10 and 2 Traffic School way!
Learning to drive is a process that needs to be done in a safe and controlled manner. It’s a learned skill-set and one of the most important aspects to most people’s lives. With today’s roadways and growing number of motorists, it is more important than ever to become a safe driver. The best method to become a safe driver while acquiring your license is to spend hours of time practicing with a certified driving instructor.
- Professional in-car driving instruction and experience
- Background checked and state certified instructors
- Modern state certified student driver cars with instructor controls
- Over 50 Years of practical instruction experience from current and retired law enforcement, career, performance, and state DMV driver trainers and examiners.