10 and 2 Traffic School
18 HOURS OF INSTRUCTION
Our core curriculum for our 24 hour program is condensed to fit into this 18 hour plan. This plan provides the same curriculum behind-the-wheel as the 24-hour plan in a slightly condensed format. Each student will get training from beginner to advanced as described in the 24-hour plan broken into three stages of Car Control, Defensive Driving and Predictive Driving.
- 18 hours of driving in 12 x 90 min lessons
- Free Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Insurance Discount Certificate
We custom tailor every lesson plan to fit each student’s needs and they can learn at their own pace.
Online Traffic School Courses
We offer online courses for removing points on your license, driver education, and insurance discounts!
4 hour - BDI $39.99
4 Horas - BDI $39.99
6-Hour Florida Mature Driver Course - $49.99
6-Hour Florida Mature Driver Course (En Español)- $49.99
8 hour - BDI $59.99
8 Horas - BDI $59.99
12 hour - ADI $89.99
12 Horas - ADI $89.99
First Time Driver's TLSAE - Drug & Alcohol Class $29.99
Nuevo de Manejar- Clase de Alcohol y Drogas $29.99
First Time Driver Package - $69.95
Nuevo de Manejar - $69.95
First Time Driver Package with Practice - $89.95
Nuevo de Manejar con Practica- $89.95
Driving & Surviving- Teaching Teen Drivers $39.95
Learn to Drive the 10 and 2 Traffic School way!
Learning to drive is a process that needs to be done in a safe and controlled manner. It’s a learned skill-set and one of the most important aspects to most people’s lives. With today’s roadways and growing number of motorists, it is more important than ever to become a safe driver. The best method to become a safe driver while acquiring your license is to spend hours of time practicing with a certified driving instructor.
- Professional in-car driving instruction and experience
- Background checked and state certified instructors
- Modern state certified student driver cars with instructor controls
- Over 50 Years of practical instruction experience from current and retired law enforcement, career, performance, and state DMV driver trainers and examiners.