6 HOURS OF INSTRUCTION
Learn the basics when it comes to driving instruction. Typically, this lesson plan offers enough time to work on a specific skill set on an area of the roadway, or polish up the skills of an experienced driver prior to the Road Test.
- 6 hours of driving in either format:
A) 3 x 120 Minute Lessons
- Free Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Insurance Discount Certificate
We custom tailor every lesson plan to fit each student’s needs and they can learn at their own pace.
Learn to Drive the 10 and 2 Traffic School way!
Learning to drive is a process that needs to be done in a safe and controlled manner. It’s a learned skill-set and one of the most important aspects to most people’s lives. With today’s roadways and growing number of motorists, it is more important than ever to become a safe driver. The best method to become a safe driver while acquiring your license is to spend hours of time practicing with a certified driving instructor.
- Professional in-car driving instruction and experience
- Background checked and state certified instructors
- Modern state certified student driver cars with instructor controls
- Over 50 Years of practical instruction experience from current and retired law enforcement, career, performance, and state DMV driver trainers and examiners.